"Ondu Motteya Kathe" Raj Shetty Is Now A Cab Driver

by September 30, 2017 0 comments
By: Siddharth.

With an awesome hit in the debut movie 'Ondu Motteya Kathe', Raj B Shetty is equipping to act in Hemant Kumar's new directorial venture. 

Indeed, Raj B Shetty is good to go to assume the role of a taxicab driver in the same. 

Conversing with a leading daily, Raj stated, "I am not here to end up noticeably a star actor. In this way, I am allowed to take the characters that draw in me". 

He additionally included, "Hemant was impressed with Janardhan's execution in Ondu Motteya Kathe. Along these lines, he picked me as the hero for this film. This film isn't like all Kannada films. I think this character investigates the life and its scope. Regardless of whether my choice is correct or wrong will be chosen later. Be that as it may, I feel it is on the right track to be one among the majority in my determination of parts."

0 comments:

Post a Comment