Yash To Romance Miss Supranational In KGF?

by January 02, 2017 0 comments
Written On 1 January, 2017
By: Nishan!

Ugramm fame prashanth Neel's up next flick "KGF" with Rocking Star Yash has finalized the female lead & revealed the name officially. Yes! The Miss Supranational 2016 title winner 'Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty' will be the female lead for the same.

"We had been in talks with Srinidhi for a long time, but she was busy with her many commitments. We are happy that she is finally on board," says filmmaker Karthik Gowda.



"I was approached for this film quite some time back. But, I was busy with my international pageant. Now that I've won the pageant, I've sought permission to act in the film" says Srinidhi.

She further adds, "Personally I am a big fan of Yash. I've seen Yash's films like Drama & Mr. & Mrs. Ramachari during my college days. He is one actor whose films I always look forward to. I can't believe I'm acting opposite him now."