FiLMiBEE Exclusive : Rashmika Mandanna's 'Simpallagondh Maathu-Kathe' With Shraman

by February 12, 2017 0 comments
--- Page 1 of 3 ---


Image Courtesy : @rashmikamandannafans

One of the most cutest budding actress of sandalwood, Rashmika Mandanna is living out a fairytale. The young actress couldn't have dreamt of a more celebrated debut. This former national fresh face winner continues to steal hearts with her graceful looks and brilliant performance in her debut film, Kirik Party!

Rashmika is so gracious & pleasent that no interaction with her can be dull. There's no question that she won't answer, always with a smile on her face.

In-spite of busy schedule, Rashmika happily agreed for a casual conversation for 'Simpallagondh Maathu-Kathe' where she has shared lot many things about her.

Interviewed & Written By Shraman Jain | Chief Editor : K Harish Mallya


• Describe 2015 !

Phenomenal! It's been a roller-coaster ride, but more than anything, it has been an incredible year. I couldn't have asked for a better year.

Advertisement

The subsequent day of my birthday, i.e on April 6, my journey with Kirik Party began & I shot for the film uptill June 6. After that I got busy with dubbing, promotions & other works. Today, here I am in 2017, enjoying the result of preparation, hard work, and learning with so many special memories.


• Most of the people just know that you're improvising with your Kannada but, don't have idea that you've dubbed for the role Saanvi. So, what's your reaction ?

I would like to acknowledge all that I was the one who dubbed for the role Saanvi (Laughs).

With lot of efforts & support from Rishab sir & Kiranraj I could complete the dubbing process successfully. Today, If I have improved in my Kannada, the process is also one of the main reason.


• What did your mom, dad & sister say after watching your performance in Kirik Party ?

My Mom (Suman Mandanna) & Dad (Madan Mandanna) have supported me a lot. And, I'm very confident that they'll, throughout my career. After watching Kirik Party, they said "You've done a fabulous work. Keep going & we'll always be with you."

Talking about my sister (Shiman Mandanna), She is just 3 years old right now. So, she is very small to speak regarding my performance. But, whenever she watch me on screen, she just shouts my name with joy & delivers a cute-innocent expression which I just love to watch.


• What has & hasn't changed in your lifestyle after you became a celebrity ?

There is a lot of changes in my lifestyle, these days. When I step out from my home, people start to recognize me & ask for selfies, autographs which is obviously a new experience for me. I've to attend lot of calls, Interviews & functions. Actually, I love to sleep. But, I am missing it, these days (Smiles). Gradually I'm getting adjusted to all these & soon I'll.

Advertisement

What hasn't changed is, I daily follow a routine, giving bath to my sister & put her to sleep. Even today, my friends make fun of me or attempt to provoke me in a playful way. Like these, there are many small items which hasn't changed yet.


• Are you under pressure to select films more carefully now ?

Absolutely not! As I have just started off with my career I would rather try not to be choosy. I would like to work on good scripts and ofcourse with a team that I feel comfortable with.


• You looked stunning in Kirik Party. What's the secret ?

(Giggles) Obviously it is because of naturality. I prefered the look of how a normal college going girl dresses up in her daytoday routine. I belive that is what worked and people could connect with the character that I played. People out there know me more as Saanvi and that really makes me feel good.


Rashmika's answer for the 8th question in the NEXT PAGE will make you go WOW! So, Kill The Button Below...

NEXT PAGE