"Had To Pinch Myself To Believe That I Am Going To Act Opp Darshan" Says Rashmika

by November 22, 2016 0 comments

Written On November 22, 2016
By: Shraman Jain!

Challenging Star Darshan's 49th flick, will have two female leads acting opposite him!

Yes!! Darshan's un-titled upnext movie, directed by 'Milana' fame Prakash will have Sruti Hariharan & Kirik Party's female lead Rashmika Mandanna, confirmed by Prakash himself.

Rashmika says - "I think Prakash sir liked me in Kirik Party. He contacted me and my mom did all the talking work. Then we met Prakash sir and that's how it all happened."



She further added - "I was totally shocked to know that I am going to act opposite Darshan sir. I had to pinch myself to believe it. I hope I can do justice to the character they've given me & I hope to make the people of Karnataka feel proud of me one day."

Right now, Prakash & team are busy finalizing the names of other co-actors. The film is a complete family entertainer & expected to go on floors soon.

                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment